Haiii!!! Do you believe that I haven't uploaded any updated skin care routine video for an year!!!! So shocking and it tells that howI'm so not loyal with skin care. Finally it's up anyway and please remind yourself skin care products help your skin but consuming healthy diets would affect your whole body and skin more that what you apply. The best thing that more than enough is WATER. I drink water a lot and I sucked at drinking water when I was younger but ever since I noticed a huge difference on my skin. No matter whatever skin type you might have, water is never harmless to you and your skin.
And here is my video on youtube. :) Be sure to watch it in 1080HD for the best viewing quality!
Products I use in my current skin care routine
- Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash
- LUSH Tea Tree Water
- IOPE Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning
- Skin&Lab Trouble Finish Essence (Vitamin B&K)
- IOPE Whitegen Ampule Essence
- Laroche Posay Effaclar Duo
- Naruko Narcissus Night Defense Serum
- Artistry Time Defiance Lifting Eye Creme
- Innisfree Jeju Bija Trouble Care Lotion
- Hanyul Rick Effect Revitalizing Cream (Gokyul Jinaek Seodam Cream)
- Ciracle Red Spot Cream
- Innisfree Jeju Bija Recover Gel
- Aritaum Honey Sheet Mask
- LUSH Fresh Face Mask 'Love Lettuce'